Does anyone remember this bag?

girlycharlie

Bag Hag
Nov 15, 2006
Does anyone remember the name of this bag and what year it debuted :confused1:

My sister in-law is gearing up to sell the bag on Ebay and she wanted some help IDing it. Since I don't know much about Dior, I thought to ask for your help.

Attachments

• DIOR.jpg
    DIOR.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 173
Does anyone remember the name of this bag and what year it debuted :confused1:

My sister in-law is gearing up to sell the bag on Ebay and she wanted some help IDing it. Since I don't know much about Dior, I thought to ask for your help.

I've never seen it. But just run into it here: http://designerwholesale.zoovy.com/product/DIOR_BAG_TOTE_GRYBLU

I have no idea if this site sells real stuff or not. I hope it gives you at least some info regarding this bag in question. :idea:

Thank you for the information :heart:

I don't think the site is legit, look at the prices :rolleyes: I hope her bag is authentic :shame:

I am not too sure about that either but when old bags go out of season, the price gets knocked down that low!! Hard to believe huh? I was able to pick up a few bags I missed that way. So that low price isn't too ridiculous.

Good luck.

My sister-in-law told me that the bag was purchase on Ebay a couple of years ago on Ebay for around $600, it also came with cards (which we all know does not mean a darn thing)... I'll look at it over the weekend and use the Authentication thread to see if it is a fake or not. I really hope not, $600 for a fake would break her heart :crybaby:

An update on this bag, it's authentic :yahoo: You have no idea what we had to go through to have it authenticated :rolleyes: It's worth it bcause she can finally list it! YAY :yahoo: A big thank you to PFers for your help :tender: