Creases on a Totally- how to get them out?

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi all-

Just got a pre-loved Totally tote but she was mailed folded so she has creases on her. I stuffed her with packing paper but is there anything else I can do?

I wanted to carry her today but the bag won't sit up so I am hoping the stuffing will eliminate the creases. I know some people store a NF stuffed. Do the creases usually come right out?

Thanks...

ea48bd32.jpg

stuffed
b2059ed3.jpg

7be883d5.jpg

78d86ec9.jpg

i HATE IT when that happens coachfreak. You buy something brand new or pre-loved off of eBay and they stuff it all folded and smashed to get the cheapest shipping possible. One of the risks of buying on eBay I know, but still PISSES me off. But as everyone says, stuff and use and the creases will eventually disappear.

Not to irritate the situation, but don't her creases look deeper than usual?

I've had a few creased LV's in my time, but for this Totally, it looks like the canvas is actually cracked. Is that just the angle of the photos and/or the lighting??

Not to irritate the situation, but don't her creases look deeper than usual?

I've had a few creased LV's in my time, but for this Totally, it looks like the canvas is actually cracked. Is that just the angle of the photos and/or the lighting??

I am not sure how to tell if it is cracked :crybaby: The main problem with these creases is at least the one on the left seems deep and "white". Does that mean it is cracked? This bag came with a receipt from July '09, can it crack that soon? I got it from a person who bought it second-hand from the original owner. The person I bought it from didn't have it long, maybe two weeks. I thought the creases were from the bag being shipped folded but that wouldn't have caused as crack after only 2 days in transit, right?

The only LV bag of similar material I owned was a Damier Speedy 30 that I bought new and always kept stuffed which I have sold. The creases on that bag came out quickly and I never folded her back up again.

I am not sure how to tell if it is cracked :crybaby: The main problem with these creases is at least the one on the left seems deep and "white". Does that mean it is cracked? This bag came with a receipt from July '09, can it crack that soon? I got it from a person who bought it second-hand from the original owner. The person I bought it from didn't have it long, maybe two weeks. I thought the creases were from the bag being shipped folded but that wouldn't have caused as crack after only 2 days in transit, right?

The only LV bag of similar material I owned was a Damier Speedy 30 that I bought new and always kept stuffed which I have sold. The creases on that bag came out quickly and I never folded her back up again.

Hmmm, not sure. But it's my personal opinion only since you can see it IRL and I only see photos. I would say if there are white lines, it might be cracked but I guess only time will tell.

Why don't we wait until you've stuffed it and left it out to unwrinkle for a few days and then see if its cracked or not...

I hope its not though. Keep us updated and GL~ :smile:

Hmmm, not sure. But it's my personal opinion only since you can see it IRL and I only see photos. I would say if there are white lines, it might be cracked but I guess only time will tell.

Why don't we wait until you've stuffed it and left it out to unwrinkle for a few days and then see if its cracked or not...

I hope its not though. Keep us updated and GL~ :smile:

ok, thanks :smile:. I currently have my stuff in her hanging in a hook. I haven't used her yet but maybe I will restuff her.

Creases I can live with, cracks not a chance.

I will update in a few days.