Deep Purple MAM - do you exist? Anywhere??

mouseptrolix

May 7, 2008
Not Grape and not Concord, not Violet and not Purple Haze, but the DEEP PURPLE MAM I WANT!!
Not sure if this is being made anymore and where to find it... Oh Deep Purple MAM - my perfect purple - do you exist???>>>> sigh....

^^^ I think she may have sold it since... It was the deep purple MAM with signature hardware.

I have an older deep purple MAM with the old school hardware. Let me search my photobucket for pics. I would take another pic but my camera is acting up!

Here's an old school Deep Purple MAM (in front).

purple005.jpg

Here's one more...

The one on the right is the MAM. The one on the left is actually my DD's Deep Purple MAB with siggy hardware. She has used it so much that it is now super smooshy. It doesn't look that big in the picture but that's because it's so broken in!

020-6.jpg

This makes it easier to justify a DP purchase in my future if one should pop up LOL

DP and DV look kind of similar. I have DV. I think it's a shade darker than Deep Purple and has a bit of a sheen

^^ thats the new violet lizcordova which is available on a multitude of etailers!!! its a beautiful color but not quite what mouseptrolix as well as myslef (hehehe) are looking for
i saw someone reveal that color bag on a thread a while back and fell in love immediately ... i hope either RM brings it back or one pops up soon its so so gorgeous!