Weight of Red Jumbos - 09A vs 10C

Hi! :smile: Yes, I did! :yahoo: I'm actually letting go of my '09C Jumbo, because the '10C is the shade of red I never knew I always wanted the '09C to be haha. :P I hardly ever sell my bags, but in this case, I have to. I also have the '07P red caviar Jumbo, and it's least similar to the '10C... another reason to sell the '09C!

Hmm, yes, you will love the less boxy/structured aspect of the '10C... it's still the rigid, structured caviar, but the difference is apparent when you compare them side by side. You'll be overjoyed when you get it. :smile:

Minal, so you got the 10C Red afterall! Congrats! :tup:
In my opinion, its by far the nicest red, and since I haven't acquired other Chanel reds before, I have to jump on this 1! I am actually elated to hear this jumbo is a tad smaller too since I resisted Jumbo for a long time as I find it too boxy for my liking. I only need 1 Red Chanel and don't like to sell my bags (spare me the stress and dilemma), so I'm glad I waited and haven't bought any previous Reds! :yahoo:

Hey girl! :smile: I have it haha... I picked it up yesterday. :smile: I have a who knows what the hell is going on with my camera issue, so I can't take pictures. I think there is a slight difference in weight... it is a tiny bit smaller and not as boxy as the '09C/A, after all.

Hmm, wow, I can't imagine a flap being more structured than my '09C haha... it's damn structured. :nuts: Either way, your '09A is boxier and more structured than (maybe! hopefully!) your future '10C! :P

Hi hun,

You have a mission..... when you get your hands on the 10C, carry both your 09C AND the 10C and tell me the weight difference! hehehe If the 10C is lighter than the 09C, then it will definately lighter than the 09A as I think CLKgirl said that 09A is actually more structured than the 09C!

hi sweets,

ohhhh you got your 10c and didn't tell?!?! Can't wait to see pics!! Am passing on the 10C jumbo. Eventhough I love my 09A red, she will have to go. Decided to get a medium instead!!! My love affair with jumbos might just end here!!!

Am out on iPhone now so will drop you a note later *hugs*

Hey girl! :smile: I have it haha... I picked it up yesterday. :smile: I have a who knows what the hell is going on with my camera issue, so I can't take pictures. I think there is a slight difference in weight... it is a tiny bit smaller and not as boxy as the '09C/A, after all.

Hmm, wow, I can't imagine a flap being more structured than my '09C haha... it's damn structured. :nuts: Either way, your '09A is boxier and more structured than (maybe! hopefully!) your future '10C! :P

Hi! :smile: Haha, I did tell you... I think. :P I know, I wish I could post pics, but my camera decided to stop working a week ago. Ugh. Who knows when I can get that figured out... kinda the least important thing on my mind now anyway. Ohhhhh, I think that's a really good idea... no sense in having a Jumbo that you won't use... and you will definitely use the medium!! :nuts: No rush on that :heart:... sounds good! :smile:

hi sweets,

ohhhh you got your 10c and didn't tell?!?! Can't wait to see pics!! Am passing on the 10C jumbo. Eventhough I love my 09A red, she will have to go. Decided to get a medium instead!!! My love affair with jumbos might just end here!!!

Am out on iPhone now so will drop you a note later *hugs*

you said you were getting it! Not that you got it already! *poke* but I forgive you hehe. Yes, it is not important... but can also be a distraction to keep your mind off things? I am glad you got her! Sending lots of hugs your way!

Hi! :smile: Haha, I did tell you... I think. :P I know, I wish I could post pics, but my camera decided to stop working a week ago. Ugh. Who knows when I can get that figured out... kinda the least important thing on my mind now anyway. Ohhhhh, I think that's a really good idea... no sense in having a Jumbo that you won't use... and you will definitely use the medium!! :nuts: No rush on that :heart:... sounds good! :smile:

Ohhh haha, my bad. :P I picked it up yesterday :yahoo:... I got the call when I was at the gym and got the hell out of there in a hurry haha! Few things can make me end my gym workouts quickly, but Chanel is certainly one of them. :P After I made myself decent, I went down to get it in person! My SA insisted I show no one the bag (well, customers), because there would be a stampede haha.

Yeah, true... I welcome distractions. I just distracted myself (again! 2nd time seeing it already haha!) with the gorgeous Edward :girlsigh: (New Moon)... I'm a huge fan... I need me an Edward! :cloud9: Anyway, right back at you! :hugs:

you said you were getting it! Not that you got it already! *poke* but I forgive you hehe. Yes, it is not important... but can also be a distraction to keep your mind off things? I am glad you got her! Sending lots of hugs your way!

A, oh no, say it isn't so! I love the darker color of the 09 red, meow. I'm sorry it's hurting your shoulders, :: big hugs:: Are you gonna get the small white with SHW then and a 10C Caviar Jumbo? You're being bad missy, lolol!!!!!

I love my 09A jumbo but it is physically hurting me to keep it so... *sniff* No I am not getting the 10C Red Jumbo.... although I love the size of the jumbo and I haven't really had a problem with my black or my ex-white jumbo, I am seriously reconsidering ever repurchasing another jumbo unless I am sure it won't be heavy? If not I will have the same problem again!! I am venturing into the unchartered territory (for me) or the Medium/Large!!

A, oh no, say it isn't so! I love the darker color of the 09 red, meow. I'm sorry it's hurting your shoulders, :: big hugs:: Are you gonna get the small white with SHW then and a 10C Caviar Jumbo? You're being bad missy, lolol!!!!!

Have you considered lambskin flaps? Not only they better than pebbly caviar bags, they are also much lighter. It was one of the reason why I didn't mind getting rid of my 09C red jumbo. Even though I liked the color, I didn't like the weight of the thing on my shoulder. For that reason alone, I don't think I'd ever get another caviar jumbo.

I love lambskin flaps but will too terrified to carry it because it is toooooo fragile!!!

Have you considered lambskin flaps? Not only they better than pebbly caviar bags, they are also much lighter. It was one of the reason why I didn't mind getting rid of my 09C red jumbo. Even though I liked the color, I didn't like the weight of the thing on my shoulder. For that reason alone, I don't think I'd ever get another caviar jumbo.

Ok... to put things in perspective for you.... I also get stressed carrying my caviar!! My reissues are in great shape and I think I probably baby my caviar more than them! A little weird huh? :biggrin:

Def not true. My reissues are in far worse shape than my lamb flaps for example. I don't baby my bags like most ladies here btw.

I'm finding myself drawn back to the jumbo again *sigh* It seems that there is no medium for 10C caviar!! Maybe I should just get the 10C jumbo since it seems to be lighter? My SO thinks I should get a medium though... hmmm