Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Diego Bucket.

Hi! Just received this bag from eBay and I'm doubting it's authenticity :sad: I noticed on the tag, the embossing didn't line up with the ink and the lining was kinda nylon-ish when I thought it would be fabric. :sad: :sad: thoughts?? You guys are experts on this!

Contacted the seller and he said it was authentic and " Check the leather, hardware, the quality of the stitching and the perfect drape and hang of the unique proportions. Those are the points that a copy can't recreate correctly. When you look at the bag and the way is moves, feels the quality that's just there, you'll will realize that this is the actual bag. A fake bag just wouldn't look right. If counterfeiters were making a fake bag and perfected the leather, stitching, dyecast hardware, then tags a very simple and cheap issue to attend to.

BTW I've been in the luxury goods industry for 12 years have excellent contacts and purchased this this bag at $425. It sells for at least $850 retail if you can find it. It was the least expensive of all the bags I sold so I really didn't benefit anyway. But this is authentic and I really feel I've been royally screwed at ebay.

But in any case, I think this situation would color anyone's opinion and I can understand how you feel. However you'd like to proceed is fine with me, just let me know what to do I've never had anything returned."

help please!

Post a photo of the made in China tag.
I think I know which eBay seller you purchased this from.She has a very good selling pitch but her bags are fake. I know because she has a new rocco with the old AW tag. I guess the replicators didn't get the memo the tags changed for the 2010 season.

FYI, she's making money. The replica bags are selling for under $300 on ioffer.

Just MO but I see that bag and I get flashbacks to Dooney & Burke circa 1993-1994? Anyone else. It's a lovely bag, I've seen it in person at Barneys but I can't get that drawstring comparison out of my head.