Quick question, PLEASE HELP!!!

Aug 2, 2006
I am wanting to know if any department stores (Nordstorms, Macys, etc) ever carried the Coach Poppy Spotlight #13831 ??? Its the Khaki print with colorful C's like my avatar, I am wanting this bag for Christmas and Dh has agreed to get it for me.
I know there is one on the bay but it is a lot higher than retail. If anyone can HELP... I would GREATLY appreciate it;)
Thanks

Last edited:
Glad you found it. make sure the bag is intact. Macys is well known for having alot of returned bags missing hangtags & dust bag, and having damage. Just an FYI.

I had the BEST SA (going by phone conversation) ever!!! He made sure that it had both hang tags, duster is in the inside and it is a new one from back that still has its wrapping/plastic on it. I did order and had shipping upgraded to 2nd day , which means it will be here WED.... no bad luck!!! YAY :yahoo:
I hope it comes in PERFECT , he picked from 5 of them and got the best one... as I was telling him the way I wanted it and making sure of all the little details because I am kind of anal that way, lol!!!
Thanks, I cant wait to get my new baby... will post her soon as she arrives.

Wow, Wow Wow!!!

What a cool SA.

We all need to send him business so he can get whatever award they give.

pics will be needed! Congrats!!

BTW what COLOR is this bag??

I had the BEST SA (going by phone conversation) ever!!! He made sure that it had both hang tags, duster is in the inside and it is a new one from back that still has its wrapping/plastic on it. I did order and had shipping upgraded to 2nd day , which means it will be here WED.... no bad luck!!! YAY :yahoo:
I hope it comes in PERFECT , he picked from 5 of them and got the best one... as I was telling him the way I wanted it and making sure of all the little details because I am kind of anal that way, lol!!!
Thanks, I cant wait to get my new baby... will post her soon as she arrives.

Wow, Wow Wow!!!

What a cool SA.

We all need to send him business so he can get whatever award they give.

pics will be needed! Congrats!!

BTW what COLOR is this bag??

YES, he was WONDERFUL over the phone. I cant believe that he would call me back from his cell phone when he went in the stock room to hand pick me one out because I am a little picky over my bags. They had 5 in the back and he unwrapped 3 of them until he got the exact run of the print that I was after. I am going to call his manager and tell what GREAT service I got over the phone and how helpful and patient he was with me. It is the Macys in S. Island NY. I know I have not got the bag yet but just his sweetness was good enough to brighten my day.
The bag I got is the Spotlight Poppy like my Avatar. I am usually not a signature girl but I just adore this bag and was in the mood for something fun and colorful and the inside is GORGEOUS as well.
Thanks