Need reassurance

divadarlinn

Jul 17, 2006
Hey ladies. So i have the biba hobo whice I ordered from bluefly :confused1: ...after hearing all the authenticity problems with them it had me shaky. Then i posted pics of it on here....everyone agreed it was authentic but thenn after about only a week two of the rivets/studs unscrewed and came off....so i brought it to the Gucci store and they repaired it for no charge ( I told them it was given as a gift). My question is, do u think its possible my bag is fake even though gucci repaired it. should I just send it back and get a refund from bluefly?

Thats funny, this morning I was on NM and checking out Gucci bags and decided that style was my favorite, the white biba hobo. Can you post a pic?

Yes its definitely my favorite too which I why I don't want to get rid of it but I refuse to carry a fake bag so I'm going through mass confusion right now lol. I'm at work but when I get home I'll definitely post some pics again!

Thats funny, this morning I was on NM and checking out Gucci bags and decided that style was my favorite, the white biba hobo. Can you post a pic?

Sorry I took so long LOREBUNDE I had completely forgot to post the pics, here they are!

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 83
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 80
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 73
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 79
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 80
I compared the stitching, zippers and zipper pulls to my Amalfi (from Saks) that I literally had in my lap as I was comparing it to your pictures and they are identical.

I don't know what it will take to convince you that a)Your bag is a REAL Gucci and B) That Bluefly made some mistakes a while back and learned some hard lessons. If you simply can't believe it's the real deal, perhaps you should consider selling it?......:shrugs:

divadarlinn, the bag looks authentic. And I agree with the other gals, Gucci WOULD NOT have repaired it if it was not authentic.

How are the red sneakers holding out? I hope a pair pops up on ebay in my size.

Your bag is def. real. I can spot a fake a mile away. It's like it screams, "hey I look cheap." Don't worry, gucci would be able to tell right away if it was fake and would not have repaired it. BTW Love your bag!:smile:

ok thanks girls! I feel a lot better now. ELONGREACH, the red sneakers are doing great, they always get complimented and they are on sale at gucci for $210 now so you should definitely get a pair!