New Alex Collection

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Has anyone seen the new Alex collection that is coming out tomorrow? I saw a preview of it today extremely lightweight. Alex is a tote bag in all different sizes. It comes in patent leather and signature.

I didnt like it at all. I had the multicolor one and retd it. I also saw and felt the patent Alex and its too puddly if that makes sense.

I saw the coated canvas Alex at my local Macys the other day and it came in navy blue color and black color and i think it just looked cheap to me. Just my 2 cents worth tho.

I didnt like it at all. I had the multicolor one and retd it. I also saw and felt the patent Alex and its too puddly if that makes sense.

I saw the coated canvas Alex at my local Macys the other day and it came in navy blue color and black color and i think it just looked cheap to me. Just my 2 cents worth tho.

Could you please share what it was about the op art one you didn't like? Was it too floppy or did you not like the colours? This is one purse I have on my Wish List so I'm very interested in hearing about it before I order it!

I ordered the berry embossed patent leather one because I thought it looked amazing in the picture but when I got it I just didn't love it the way I have my other bags. I posted a thread asking for opinions that had a modeling shot and it received mixed reviews from the ladies on this forum. I returned it, because when I went to the outlet I found a Madison shoulder bag that I fell in love with. It just didn't have enough flare for me.

The patent Alex just puddles up (what i mean by that is it doesnt stand upright w/ my stuff in it or out of it). The coated canvas Alex i felt (much like Leah feel as i own one of those) and it just felt cheap to me. But i will say i think the coated canvas ones are more stiff.Hope that helps out. I liked the colors well enough on the patent and loved that gray one (its a gorgy color for sure),but the smooshiness turned me off totally.

I was at Von Maur today and they had them out. I like the multi color Op and the Patent Leather ones. They really seem like the kind of bag to carry random stuff to places.

I LOVED the Alex totes. I honestly can't think of one thing about them that I didn't like. I was at the boutique today to use my ePCE and got to see all the new stuff they had out. :smile:

yea i thought it looked fake and really cheap when i first saw it too, the only one i like at all is the multicolor one

Well, I seem to have a differing opinion from everyone else. LOL I loved these bags...and bought the sateen in purple. I just posted a separate thread with pics. I don't think they look fake at all. I'm totally in love with this bag!