Bellvue,Wa New Neiman Marcus Bbag Stock

tanj

I ⥠$Green$!
O.G.
Feb 12, 2007
I was interested in going up to the new NM and was wondering do they have any City's,PT etc... worth going to try on.Has anyone been there so far?

I really need a black one right about now.Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Awesome, I'm so happy they carry Balenciaga. Can't wait to finally visit the new store. I live in downtown Seattle and Bravern is my excuse to get on over to the Eastside. Also, I just got a NM gift card for $50 in dining so look out for that in the mail. I think it might be for InCircle members only who are in the greater Seattle area.

Awesome, I'm so happy they carry Balenciaga. Can't wait to finally visit the new store. I live in downtown Seattle and Bravern is my excuse to get on over to the Eastside. Also, I just got a NM gift card for $50 in dining so look out for that in the mail. I think it might be for InCircle members only who are in the greater Seattle area.

Oh yayyy so happy to know their's other PFers in the area.I'm pretty sure its a ton on this forum but its good to meet a few.shoppe my NM is just patiently waiting to rack up some incircle rewards.i bet when i buy something from there some cool promo is gonna come soon after and i'm going to be so mad,lol.

LuvPrada and Tanj,

Hello to fellow Washingtonians! :yahoo:

I hope we'll have an opportunity to meet sometime and shop for handbags. Let me know if there are any meet ups planned.

^^^i'll add both you guys and i'll have to come up and meet ya'll.i never go to the meet up thread but i'll have to start going for sure!!!!Just let me know as well whenever.