Black op art Sabrina, large, 12943

Oct 18, 2008
I am in desperate search for the large black Op Art Sabrina bag. I keep stalking my local outlet and they don't have any. I called Dillard's this morning to do a system check and when I called the store I was told they didn't have the one I am looking for:cry:. I don't want to pay Ebay prices on this but if anybody's local outlets or dept. stores have this can you direct me so I can do a charge send. Thanks so much.

I am in desperate search for the large black Op Art Sabrina bag. I keep stalking my local outlet and they don't have any. I called Dillard's this morning to do a system check and when I called the store I was told they didn't have the one I am looking for:cry:. I don't want to pay Ebay prices on this but if anybody's local outlets or dept. stores have this can you direct me so I can do a charge send. Thanks so much.

call around to you local Macy's

call around to you local Macy's

2nd this! Macy's has a sale today and Coach is an additional 40% off (most items are already marked down 30% so + another 40%). Call around, you should be able to find a Macy's that has one in stock.

ETA: Someone found this bag at the Exton, PA Macy's for $167.00 yesterday. You may want to try there first.

Last edited:
I found this purse at the Exton Macy's but it was the only one there..due to a customer return. They don't carry coach at this store but accept returns. Sorry...I hope you find your Sabrina!!!!!!!!!!

I just left my Dillards (Oaks Mall / Gainesville, FL (352)331-1455). They had a large black op art and a large gry op art. Both were marked down to 199.99. They also had a large black leather sabrina (w/silver) for $249.99. Hope this helps. :biggrin: