which coach bag do you like better and why please...

Just saw the same two bags at my TJM and I vote for the leather. I like the leather better because it is classic and I think would get more wear out of it. I didn't care for the bumble bee, it was smaller and that bee looked 'juvenille' to me.

Both were $149 in case anyone is wondering.

I like the leather one better, because it is classic and seems to be a bit larger. The optic bumble bee one is cute, but I would get bored of it after a while.

I think I'll go for the bumble bee because the fact that the leather looks so ordinary, I'm afraid that people might think that it's fake. You ladies know there are too many out there. Watch out! The logo canvas of the bumble bee one shows that the bag is authentic. But still, in my opinion, I won't get either one of them. It seems like you like a white handbag, go for the white signature beaded tote. That one is a big pricer, $398, but is worth it.

i vote for the bee!!!!! that bag has more style and personality!!!
it appears to be a more "special" bag and you probably wouldn't wear it everyday anyway...it's darling....the leather is nice but doesnt have that special fun quality!!!