Happy Birthday, Wongnumber!!!!

Happy Birthday....did you get REALLY DRUNK:nuts: ...did you find "JAMES" in your bed....I tried to use telepathy to send him into your DREAMS!! :nuts:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Show us those BLINGS you got!! I want to see!!!:yahoo:

Awww, thanks everybody. :flowers: :flowers:

Love the Kelly cake, HG. My cousin was actually trying to get a Birkin cake ordered for last night but the cake lady had to do some hundreds of minis for a grand party. So at least I have the e-cake!! :P

Happy Birthday....did you get REALLY DRUNK:nuts: ...did you find "JAMES" in your bed....I tried to use telepathy to send him into your DREAMS!! :nuts:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Show us those BLINGS you got!! I want to see!!!:yahoo:

Thanks.

No JAMES in my bed :sad: ..... Ack. Did your telepathy go awry and maybe he ended up in yours instead? :graucho: :graucho:

OK, I'll go snap a photo of the bling. My presents tend to come in the raw form, so this is just the stone for the ring, and I also got an IOU for stones for the earrings (they're being cut to order)....

Watch this space in a while...

Thanks again for the big ticker tape signature. Did you notice I was so drunk last night I posted THREE times in reply to you in the Hermes in Action thread??? :wtf: :roflmfao: