Beauty deals and finds

will this be on her website?

Before my wedding, I went to the BB counter at NM and had my make up down my a make up artist about everything she used, LOVED it all! but that was 10 yrs ago and I haven't bought anything form BB since.

Swanky, I would definitely recommend the following:
Gel Eyeliners (the very best). If I can apply these well, anyone can.
Shimmer Bricks
Cream Eyeshadows (gorgeous colors and staying power)
If you have oily skin, her Oil Control SPF 15 lotion is also wonderful!!
The perfumes are also fantastic is you are not into heavy scents and like sometimes natural/clean-smelling

The colors and formulas are wonderful -- chic and classic without being boring (a great choice for wedding makeup, as you found out). BB never gets too trendy. (I got to MAC, my other fave, for that). :P

Let us know if you pick anything up!! I already made my list, lol. :nuts:

I love Bobbi Brown! One of my close friends is actually related to her!! I'm a fan of her shimmer bricks (I have 2), gel eyeliner, perfume, makeup remover, foundation, lip gloss - basically everything! I only use her stuff basically!

oooh, post your HG's here please, I'd love to try a few new things!

Ohh, thank you for this posting! Bobbi Brown is my newest addiction! I love the cream shadows and will have to add a few more. Also, just purchased a shimmer brick last week, and highly recommend getting one! Her cream lipsticks are also very nice. I've tried some samples that i liked and may purchase. The Long-wear makeup remover and the Tube Facewash.

Last year with the F&F discount I purchased 3 of Bobbi's makeup brushes. I think the discount was 25%, which was quite a deal - those brushes are expensive. If you're getting the gel eyeliner or the cream eyeshadows, you may want to get the eyeliner or cream shadow brush for application.

I'm so excited, can't wait :yahoo:

The shimmer bricks aren't overly shimmery?
For me, NARS Orgasm blush is far too shimmery, I look like a disco ball :s
I'd like to try the apricot one, but I'm skeered!

Her perfumes are my favorite along with Jo Malone--they are the only ones I wear.
Her facial scrub grains are great-you can use alone with water or mix with any cleanser you have. I also bought her facial cleanser--and use it with the grains. I would like to try some more of her products for the skin.

I have used her makeup in the past--love those shimmer bricks too.