Feb 23, 2006
03streep.l.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

On The Street
And They’re Off ...

By BILL CUNNINGHAM
Published: December 3, 2006
The Chanel plastic bag won the first leg of the triple crown designer handbag popularity sweepstakes on the street in Manhattan last Sunday. The winner of second leg of the handbag classic is Fendi’s double buckle constructed bag, $2,000 and up. The purse has been a favorite with the women in the box seats for about a year. Check in next Sunday for the running of the third leg of the race.

I am actually in the collage:wlae: (third ftom the right in the top row). They have had that photo for a long time -- it was taken on my way out of the Dennis Basso show last May at the New York Public Library. I remember wondering which photographer it was -- there were several and I thought they were just taking celeb shots so I was not expecting anyone to snap me. I would have smiled if I had known.

I am actually in the collage:wlae: (third ftom the right in the top row). They have had that photo for a long time -- it was taken on my way out of the Dennis Basso show last May at the New York Public Library. I remember wondering which photographer it was -- there were several and I thought they were just taking celeb shots so I was not expecting anyone to snap me. I would have smiled if I had known.
Wow! that's great and very unexpected. How fun! :P