Funny story

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Yesterday, after a day of sledding, my boys (9 and 11) were watching Miss Congeniality 2 on HBO. My younger son says "Hey mom get in here. This is the part where Sandra Bullock has a Chanel bag!" I was shocked but yes, she was carrying a B/W cambon tote. I said "Henry, how do you know that is Chanel?" He says "Duh!! I see the CCs on your handbags, sunglasses, shoes, wallet, and even your earrings. I knew it wasn't Coach!" I laughed so hard!!

But now I'm a little worried: how does he know this stuff?? I don't even have any Coach?? I may have to start calling him Karl!!

Yesterday, after a day of sledding, my boys (9 and 11) were watching Miss Congeniality 2 on HBO. My younger son says "Hey mom get in here. This is the part where Sandra Bullock has a Chanel bag!" I was shocked but yes, she was carrying a B/W cambon tote. I said "Henry, how do you know that is Chanel?" He says "Duh!! I see the CCs on your handbags, sunglasses, shoes, wallet, and even your earrings. I knew it wasn't Coach!" I laughed so hard!!

But now I'm a little worried: how does he know this stuff?? I don't even have any Coach?? I may have to start calling him Karl!!

Maybe he has a girlfriend who's teaching him about Coach LOL

That's alright. I asked my son to carry some shopping bags in for me today and he said "Mom! More Manolo Blahniks?" Pronounced perfectly. I didn't think he paid attention either.