Move over Oak Hanover here comes.....

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Choc Hanover.

This is such an understated bag and I love it. IMO the Choc is even more lovely than the Oak.

Sorry not doing modelling pics at the moment as don't feel very good about myself.

Attachments

• choc.jpg
    choc.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 62
  • twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 78
Tiree, she's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love them both and would have a hard time deciding which is the more beautiful, just fabulous. :biggrin:

P.S. Hope you feel better about yourself, I know how rough those kinds of days can be. You are always so lovely. Hugs.

I agree the Chocolate is so rich and luxurious looking.

Will oakie be going walkie? :smile:

It may very well go for a walkie in the near future. I haven't decided yet. Definately letting one of my Bays go for a walk. I brought it out during the week thinking it would be a lovely bright winter colour (after my putty fiasco) however it didn't make my heart jump the way it used to.

Might needs some spends anyway if I take my boys down to CO at the end of the week.

Oh, Tiree! It's absolutely gorgeous! The Hanover is such a beautiful and scrumptious bag! Can't decide which one I like better of the two.

It looks to be in a very good condition too, very shiny and yummy - lovely colour! Did you find this on ebay?

Hope you feel better about yourself soon!:hugs:

Oh yes - the Oak one was cool but the Choc one is amazing!!!

Thanks Jenova, the Oak one needs some tlc. The inking is removed a bit from the handle and shows more signs of wear. I plan to buy some cream on Monday and give her a good nourishing and see how much re-inking costs.

Anyone any idea how much re-inking costs?

The Choc one however is lovely and soft and in really good condition. The choc is Havana leather where as the Oak is Darwin.

Both have their qualities.

Gorgeous Tiree!! It looks like such a lovely bag!

There is another one on evilbay right now if anyone is interested. It just says Mulberry bag or something tho!

Re-inking is normally just £15 ... but remember you have to send it signed for etc.

Gorgeous Tiree!! It looks like such a lovely bag!

There is another one on evilbay right now if anyone is interested. It just says Mulberry bag or something tho!

Re-inking is normally just £15 ... but remember you have to send it signed for etc.

Really, is that all? I thought it would be more expensive. I think I'll email Kate right now while I remember and hopefully get a rough quote at the beginning of next week.