Cheshire Oaks Outlet - any info appreciated as planning trip with kids.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
I had hoped to visit an outlet before I return to work at the beginning of December however childcare is proving to be too difficult for me to be away from home for any more than a school day. The kids are off school next week for a long weekend and I thought I'd seriously consider a trip with them.

Cheshire Oaks seems the best distance wise so if anyone has any advice on hotels, places to eat, things to do with the kids....anything at all please let me know.

TIA :yahoo:

Chester Zoo is really near CO, I can't remember for the life of me how old your kids are so don't know what other suggestions to make! Me and LMM got a travelodge family room for pennies and it was ten mine drive from CO. You know you could always drive to York, do Mulberry there, then head accross to Cheshire, stay night there and do CO the next day.:graucho:

But then again, I am a total outlet-trip fiend :happydance::lolots::woohoo:

chester zoo as mentioned and the blue planet aquarium is next to outlet dont know where to stay sorry but there are a few places around outlet to eat the collisium i think its called next to outlet has nandos pizza hut and a few others hope that helps and make sure you go to information and ask for discount card i got 10% off.

Chester Zoo is really near CO, I can't remember for the life of me how old your kids are so don't know what other suggestions to make! Me and LMM got a travelodge family room for pennies and it was ten mine drive from CO. You know you could always drive to York, do Mulberry there, then head accross to Cheshire, stay night there and do CO the next day.:graucho:

But then again, I am a total outlet-trip fiend :happydance::lolots::woohoo:

The Zoo sounds good. My kids are 12 and 7. I'd prefer just a one location trip as within half an hour the kids will be saying 'are we there yet?'

I visited Cheshire Oaks when we were staying in Chester in a Travelodge. Chester is lovely. We also went to Jodrell Bank which is a worth a visit esp if your kids are of an age to be interested in astronomy.