Authenticate Those SHOES

I have a few pairs of Marc by Marc Jacobs from a couple years back and none of them said "by" on the box, I don't think?

I have some Marc by Marc Jacobs with "by" on the box. I can't remember if the ones with "by" on the box are new or old and I'm not home right now so I can't check (I *think* this season's shoes have "by" on the box but I'm not certain). But yes, some have MARC JACOBS on the lid and others have MARC BY MARC JACOBS on the lid. The shoeboxes are always white lid/black box, though.

Those are real. I've seen that heel before but the black heel is most common. Becareful with the sizing on those, I've heard alot of people complaining on the fit and comfort of them.

bagsforme - thanks! Those are pretty rare, I guess ... that's the only time I've seen them. I think I'll pass on them for now because of concerns about comfort, like you say...

^^ Not sure about the first one as I am not familiar with it. Second one looks authentic; I have a similar pair (with a heel). With MJ shoes, you really need to see a picture of the insole and sole.