Pics of my gift closet! Yes, I have a 'problem'...lol

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I am a complete pack rack and OCD sale shopper. So I have 3 closets, full of stuff. I am trying to get it combined in to only 2..don't think it's going to happen, lol. I spent a good chunk of time cleaning up and rearranging this one in the guest room, today, because of stuff flowing out of the closet into the room. I still have most of the linen closet full of doll and barbie stuff, and the computer room closet full of kids stuff. Here is the fruits of my labor from today.

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

g7.jpg

You don't have to go elsewhere to get inventory for a gift shop! There's so much stuff. What do you plan to do with some of them? Donate it to me! kidding :biggrin:... I like that you organized them.

Hey, you're ready for any occasion that comes along. You don't have to make that last-minute dash to the store like the rest of us lol.:yes: Actually, I confess I have some "gift drawers" of things I see during the year that would make nice gifts for that vague "somebody" and then I forget to look in the drawer when I need a gift.

Holy cow! Wow. I'm speechless! How fun! You'll never be caught unprepared for a birthday that's for sure.

If you are serious about getting rid of stuff in one closet, why not see if there's a family in your area that won't be able to have a Christmas this year because of finances? My Mom's friend does that. She sets aside two or three gifts from her closet each Christmas to give to a family in need. It's only 8 or so items for her, but to a little kid expected nothing, it's priceless.

Holy cow! Wow. I'm speechless! How fun! You'll never be caught unprepared for a birthday that's for sure.

If you are serious about getting rid of stuff in one closet, why not see if there's a family in your area that won't be able to have a Christmas this year because of finances? My Mom's friend does that. She sets aside two or three gifts from her closet each Christmas to give to a family in need. It's only 8 or so items for her, but to a little kid expected nothing, it's priceless.

We 'adopt' a family each year and do gifts, dinner, etc.