Sweet DH strikes again

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
DH works for the city, so he had yesterday off in honor of Veteran's day. I, on the other hand, had to go to work/school b/c the University was still open and I couldn't justify taking the day off b/c there was a day long conference that I had to attend.
DH has snakes, which we feed frozen food to b/c its cheaper and makes it easier to handle the snakes, and w/ an extra $100 in shipping costs it's easier to just go pick up food when it's time to replenish the stock. A few weeks ago he told me he was going to do this and that the place he was going to pick them up from was in GA, but no where near any outlets.
I get home last night and he's made dinner, told me I look nice in my non-normal clothes (ie. not in jeans and a t-shirt) and pulls a small coach dustbag out of his pocket.
At this point I say "I didn't order anything off of ebay lately. I didn't, right?" He just looks at me and tells me to open it up. So I do, and inside is the little Tortoise keyfob that I've been stalking on ebay for the past few weeks. I start doing a happy dance around the kitchen and tell him that I've really been wanting this little guy. He was surprised and said that he just picked him up b/c it was cute but didn't know that it was on my wishlist. He then told me that he had to go up 400, right past the outlet in Dawsonville so he didn't feel that it would be right to not stop by and at least take a look.
Looks like I've trained him well in Coach after all!