Have you ever found a fake bag at the outlets?

aquahot

M.
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
I found a Soft Lady Dior North/South Large Shopping Tote on sale for a bit less than $900 but without any authenticity cards nor dust bag.
Should I be worried about its authenticity?

Anything is possible in that someone may have returned a fake to any store. If the SA is not truly bag knowledgeable, it could slip back into inventory. If you really want the bag, I would make sure that you could return it and then take photos and have it authenticated here.

actually, I've bought a bag from the outlets before and it didnt come with any of those- i think it's a rule of thumb at the outlets is that you can't expect it to be like the Dior Boutiques. Also, there is a no refund policy unless they ship you the wrong bag or something, but refund is a no-no so i highly doubt it's a fake bag, but just to be sure, you can post pictures and have it authenticated, but in the meantime, just exhale, you're probably in a good position since you got it from a Dior approved store :smile:

actually, I've bought a bag from the outlets before and it didnt come with any of those- i think it's a rule of thumb at the outlets is that you can't expect it to be like the Dior Boutiques. Also, there is a no refund policy unless they ship you the wrong bag or something, but refund is a no-no so i highly doubt it's a fake bag, but just to be sure, you can post pictures and have it authenticated, but in the meantime, just exhale, you're probably in a good position since you got it from a Dior approved store :smile:
Exactly right.

It's always great to post pics, but I have never seen a fake bag at a store or outlet. There would be a customer or a staff member who would probably notice it within 24 hours at the most. So it would be rare.

Good luck! :smile:

Outlets are definitely different from the boutiques in the dust bags, cards, etc., but I wouldn't worry about it. Like everyone else has said, just to be on the safe side and for your own presence of mind get it authenticated on the tpf but I don't think you really have anything to worry about =)