Louboutin Sample Sale - NY

I just returned. Very low-key today. The selection was better at the last sale, but I still
managed to do some damage to my checking account.

I saw soooo many shoes and boots in size 35 and 36, and very few in my actual size of 42.

Shoes were $100-$400
Saw boots priced at $500

Last edited:
i am thinking stopping by tomorrow, what are the prices like? last year they opened till 5, did they extend the hours this year?

9-5 tomorrow. they said they weren't restocking, but I saw lots of boxes in the back with the sale stickers on them. They may be held for employees or others.

I am tempted to go back, but after the debacle with my husband the last time I was there, I need to put my debit card away.

Ladies! has anyone tried going today?? there are allot of bloggers posting all of the sudden about the louboutin sale on twitter today...they are not saying it is invite only....any info???? i have my foot out the door...

my friend went,she was on the list, she told me that most of the stuff was really ugly (showed me pics of stuff she remembered and YES U-G-L-Y). She bought one pair of goldish heels for $250...apparently the sale started at the beginning of the week so a lot of the good stuff was gone