My GG Secret has Arrived!!!!!!

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
My new beauty arrived on Friday but I have been under the weather all weekend so here is her reveal without modeling pics. Those will have to wait another day or so until I am feeling totally human. The bag is gorgeous, but the flap will take some getting used to. Like papertiger said, if doing a big shopping day, the flap will need to be folded inside the bag. This is the sand colored GG fabric and the dark brown croc and leather is yummy!!!! She is definitely a keeper. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2009 Handbags 027.JPG
    2009 Handbags 027.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 2009 Handbags 028.JPG
    2009 Handbags 028.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 2009 Handbags 030-1.JPG
    2009 Handbags 030-1.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 452
  • 2009 Handbags 032.JPG
    2009 Handbags 032.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2009 Handbags 035-1.JPG
    2009 Handbags 035-1.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 65
My new beauty arrived on Friday but I have been under the weather all weekend so here is her reveal without modeling pics. Those will have to wait another day or so until I am feeling totally human. The bag is gorgeous, but the flap will take some getting used to. Like papertiger said, if doing a big shopping day, the flap will need to be folded inside the bag. This is the sand colored GG fabric and the dark brown croc and leather is yummy!!!! She is definitely a keeper. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Bagladee: Congrats!! It is so beautiful!! Stunning.. definitely a keeper!! Congrats on scoring another good deal!!! :yahoo: Can't wait to see your modeling pics? Is the bag heavy??

Bagladee: Congrats!! It is so beautiful!! Stunning.. definitely a keeper!! Congrats on scoring another good deal!!! :yahoo: Can't wait to see your modeling pics? Is the bag heavy??

Thanks aeonat! Maybe tomorrow on the modeling pics. I'm surprised at how light she really is. Probably because of the canvas. :yahoo:

Wow another "Secret" reveal in the Gucci forum! It's a gorgeous bag - Love the complimentary mix of signature fabric, dark leather and croc!

Congrats! I hope you'll have some modeling pics soon when you're feeling better.:hugs:

WOWZA! Congrats, Bagladee, and I hope you feel better soon! It is so pretty and I bet you're going to have fun once you're better bringing her out to play.

Thanks GhstDreamer, flipchickmc and beenie. This is the first time I have gotten a new bag where she went right into her dustbag because her mommie felt so rotten. I promoise to take modeling pics in the next couple days. It's almost 10:00 and I'm still in my jammies!