A Wonderful Gift of Hermès from the Lovely Kat

MiaT

O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
I've been out of touch for a little while with some rather sudden family medical issues, and I must say it's been rough. To lift my spirits and let me know a far away friend was thinking of me...I received the following surprise in the mail! A big THANK YOU to Lovely Kat! I am humbled by your generousity and even if we have never met, I know you are a dear friend in my heart. Distance does not separate such!

Oh I promise I did not allow any tears to fall on the scarf!

(And if this works prooperly - I think I may be finally able to download pictures!)

My cat, who insists on inspecting every piece of Hermès that comes home...was thrilled with this new BRAZIL. I suspect I can borrow it myself sometimes.

Thank you again dear Kat! :sunshine: Words cannot express my feelings.

Brazil close up.jpg

It's mine.jpg

It's mine and you may borrow it sometimes.jpg

Brazil scarf from Lovely Kat.jpg

You look gorgeous in your Brazil scarf MiaT, and what a wonderful gesture from lovely/Kat!!
What a sweet gift, hope things are looking up for you!!
Kat, you are such a dear little sweetie!! :heart:

MiaT-It's so wonderful to hear that kat had a wonderful surprise for you!I hope all will get better for you & you look beautiful in your special scarf!!YAY KAT!!!

You look gorgeous in your Brazil scarf MiaT, and what a wonderful gesture from lovely/Kat!!
What a sweet gift, hope things are looking up for you!!
Kat, you are such a dear little sweetie!! :heart:

Ahh thank you Raz! I'm so glad I can finally post pictures - and it's fitting it should be of Kat's scarf too!

Once again you ladies have me tearing up at the love shared across the world through this forum.

Beautiful scarf, enjoy it!!!!!!!! such a wonderful gift!

I love the pics with your cat, she has impeccable taste just like her mom, and her mom's amazing friends!

Once again you ladies have me tearing up at the love shared across the world through this forum.

I love the pics with your cat, she has impeccable taste just like her mom, and her mom's amazing friends!

Raquelly - It's so true about such wonderful people out there! Really, this Hermès Forum is like a family to me, and it's more than just an orange obsession that keeps us together.

Oh thank you for the compliments too!

I totally agree, Raquelly, totally! While it's fun to see reveals and chat about Hermes, it's gestures like this that keep me "attached" to tpf and ever mindful of some of the truly generous and wonderfully kind people who are members here. Kat (lovely64), you are at the very top of the list!

While a new scarf or a new bag are much fun, they really aren't all that important when compared with one's family, or health . . . or friends. These are the things that truly count. These are the things we count our blessings for. These are the things we pray for and cross our fingers for and hope for. At the end of the day, everything else is just "stuff". Nice stuff, yes, but stuff all the same and totally incapable of warming your heart. But a kind and unselfish gesture from a friend, that is something different all together, and that kindness will warm your heart forever.

Mia, the Brazil looks wonderful on you and on your beautiful cat, Mika, too. (I'm not sure that he's going to give this one up easily, as it certainly enhances his blue eyes!)

And, of course, we hold you and your family in our hearts during this difficult time. May the angels watch over all of you, and Kat, I'm sure there's a very special angel watching out for you too. :heart:

Kat - what a lovely gesture to make and a wonderful gift to send.

MaiT - The gift is beautiful and looks great on you. I really hope that things are better for you now (or at least getting better).