I really want a purse now!

baiyishang

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Now I got my heart on purse, really want one. I called aloha rag, they only have the greige (gray beige), red (rouge vif??), marron (dark brown) and emeraude (dark green). I am going to call BalNY to check. Just can't find one on ebay.

I just can't stop splurging

:yes:
Hi! I am not sure what colors you like, and this is a little bit over retail, but check out this Bleu Roi or Blueberry Purse. I recently bought my Turquoise Twiggy from this seller, and she was awesome from start to finish of our dealings together. Good luck in your search!!!
;)

eBay: 100% AUTH BALENCIAGA PURSE BAG AWO6 BLUE ROI BLUEBERRY (item 220054609525 end time Dec-05-06 13:34:23 PST)

that is such a pretty color!!! i want it! and i am thinking that i should just wait until i find a black one, but i sure wouldn't mind having that one..that's for sure!:graucho:

i have been secretly coveting a purse lately as well. i love that there's no shoulder strap and it's like a true 'purse' and it can be on the shoulder. i'm bummed it's being discontinued...but i figure i can get one on ebay at some point !! i think the greige in the purse would be fabulous! :shame:

Hi, this is my first little talk in this forum. I come up here for BALENCIAGA, just for it. Yep! I got my ROUGE VIF Purse from the same lady as Deana bought her twiggy from. The purse is GREAT. At the beginning, I was looking for a city, but because of being so much in love with ROUGE VIP,I ended up with the purse. This Ebay seller is the BEST among the best, totally reliable.