My new "twins" are here!!!

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Look what the B-bag stork brought me today.

I announce the arrival of my "First" twins - fraternal, that is.
This time they arrived without any drama. :yahoo: Without further ado, my new babies: "06 grenat and white Firsts.

grenat First.jpg

white pearl First.jpg

b-bag family.jpg

OMG, Fendihunter, I see you're in the middle of your freefall into Bbag gluttony. Yay!!! Congrats! Those are both lovely. I especially love the Grenat. The leather and color are fabulous.:drool:
So, what's next:graucho:

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. I'm so excited. I love the size of the First. Perfect for going out. Plus I'm totally in love:love: with the grenat. The color is AMAZING. The leather is TDF.

aaallabama - ITA. This seller was amazing. She refunded shipping on one bag to ship them both together and was very prompt answering my questions and shipping overnight. Love her and hope to get more bags from her. I love it when I don't have hassels.

Decophile, yes I am in a B-bag freefall and I can't stop. What's next you ask? Well, a black Purse for sure. Perhaps a grey city as well. After seeing the grenat IRL, though, I think I will have to have another bag in this color. A part-time maybe???

Oh God, SOMEONE STOP ME!!! I love these bags!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. I'm so excited. I love the size of the First. Perfect for going out. Plus I'm totally in love:love: with the grenat. The color is AMAZING. The leather is TDF.

aaallabama - ITA. This seller was amazing. She refunded shipping on one bag to ship them both together and was very prompt answering my questions and shipping overnight. Love her and hope to get more bags from her. I love it when I don't have hassels.

Decophile, yes I am in a B-bag freefall and I can't stop. What's next you ask? Well, a black Purse for sure. Perhaps a grey city as well. After seeing the grenat IRL, though, I think I will have to have another bag in this color. A part-time maybe???

Oh God, SOMEONE STOP ME!!! I love these bags!!!!
You're my pal!! I agree about the grenat, I want that one in multiples too. Only have it in Purse right now, but seriously drooling over a City also. Or maybe a Courier. But I'm on purse ban and can't buy anything for at least another month or 7. :sad:

So, what does hubby think of this freefall? I know you mentioned that even he was impressed by these bags. A man with exquisite taste!