ACK! Just impulse bought STAM!

Just a quick update...I got her, I looooove her, I'll take pics tonight and post tomorrow.

BUT (and this is a big but) I've YET to work out my credit card balance, I've still been overcharged on the bag (according to my Discover card statement, by a LOT). I'm going to call Discover tomorrow and see what's going on, maybe it's not Bloomie's fault. It's a gorgeous bag (I may not be able to resist keeping it!), but all of this hassle has left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll update tomorrow, I was just so excited about getting it that I couldn't resist posting!

Just a quick update...I got her, I looooove her, I'll take pics tonight and post tomorrow.

BUT (and this is a big but) I've YET to work out my credit card balance, I've still been overcharged on the bag (according to my Discover card statement, by a LOT). I'm going to call Discover tomorrow and see what's going on, maybe it's not Bloomie's fault. It's a gorgeous bag (I may not be able to resist keeping it!), but all of this hassle has left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll update tomorrow, I was just so excited about getting it that I couldn't resist posting!

I can't wait to see pictures! When Shoptwigs had the MJ sale, the banana hobo in Mouse was the bag that really caught my eye - and I don't even LIKE quilted bags!!! It's beautiful and will go with everything. I hope you are able to work out the credit card situation. Let us know!

:heart:D

So are you keeping both bags? They are GREAT bags! I can't wait to see your pictures. I hope that Discover can tell you what is going on with charge. Keep us all posted! And congrats!!!!!