Paddington Front Pocket

Wimmy

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hi there,

I just got a lovely Orange Front Poctket Paddy and wonder why it has brass hardware when the zipper is silver. Is this usual to Paddy? I'm sure this one is authentic as I have already put it on authenticate thread before I bought it. I love the bag so far :smile:

TIA:yahoo:

Thank you so much. This is my first Chloe and now I'm falling in love with it eventhough it's a bit heavy. :yahoo:

LOL! :biggrin:

YES, the weight of Chloé bag is an issue that you´ve always have to keep in mind - but if you love Chloé, you won´t care anymore someday.

And some (a few - LOL! :biggrin:) Chloé bags aren´t that heavy, especially those without the big locks. Yours is one of the heaviest IMO...;)

Paddys generally have a silvertone zipper - in all probability this is due to wear - i.e., if it were goldtone - then it would possibly wear and you would be a kind of worn and discoloured look. Most good strong zippers manufactured are silvertone (although there are exceptions) - and TBH - in this case I think Chloe have used their heads - which is something that doesn't always happen:graucho: