Authenticate This Louis Vuitton >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item: LV beverly clutch
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-M...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439b2eea8f

I used to have this, but it was stolen when I was on vacation. I've been wanting to replace it, but can't bring myself to pay full price. Is this real? Thx!!

I'm so sorry your bag was stolen!!!

Item No: 290366352015

This auction needs all new photos - the ones included are kind of sad.

Straight on of just the bag
Heat stamp
Date code
Front and back of pushlock

Instruct the seller to use macro setting (little flower) on their digi, and use adequate lighting with NO flash.

If she takes paypal, it won't expose her privacy. I would NOT pay for this bag in cash unless you can see it in person.
The bag looks authentic, I'd also want a pic of the date code to be sure.

That's the thing... she insisted on cash, no paypal, no bank check and no cashier's check either. Pick up in person and cash. My problem is that how in the world would I know that it's an authentic one even if I see it in person? I never bought LV by myself before. I take LV leftover from my mom :P She's miles away thus won't be able to participate. I wish the LV store would be able to help to authenticate the bag, alas SA told me that they didn't offer such service.

Is this not the date code picture that I'm attaching? The only one that the seller provided. Thanks again

Attachments

• DSC00011-mod.JPG
    DSC00011-mod.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 468
Status
Not open for further replies.