YSL Scoop (Roady Flap) in Wine

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I know that y'all know how much I love my black YSL Scoop. It is my favorite bag this year. Well, I was wanting another one and found out that NM had it in what they called "wine". I ordered it and got it today. It is not what I would call wine at all. I would call this a red, but it has some interesting undertones in it. It is really hard to capture in pictures.

For your reference I took picture with another bag-- a dark brown Chanel portobello was handy, so that's what I use.

Outside in Sun

DSC01452.jpg

With Portobello in Sun

DSC01453.jpg

In a bit of Shade

DSC01454.jpg

Inside

DSC01455.jpg

I actually like this color, so am leaning towards keeping it!!

I love that color too, but doesn't look anything like the pix the NM SA sent me. That bag looks like the bag behind --KWIM?

I won't be home to get mine today, leaving now, but will post pix tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!!! Let us know what you decide, it's a beauty.

Attachments

• Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 290
Hmm, I'd call that "lipstick red". And it's Gorgeous! I say keep if you have alot of neutrals. Red would absolutely pop against them.

I just got the black YSL flap myself - love love love. I haven't carried it yet though. I want to get an organizer insert first.

Really really gorgeous, congrats! :woohoo: Perfect shade of red IMO.

Don't forget to post your pics in the Reference Library.

Do you think this is the same color that we saw in August in Marie Claire magazine?

attachment.php

I love that color too, but doesn't look anything like the pix the NM SA sent me. That bag looks like the bag behind --KWIM?

I won't be home to get mine today, leaving now, but will post pix tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!!! Let us know what you decide, it's a beauty.

It does look like the second bag-- the bag behind. I just looked at the description of the bag on the pick ticket from NM and it says YSL - wine.

I just looked at the bag again and it does look more like wine in certain lights. I tried to capture it in these photos...

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

For some reason the bag is photographing lighter indoors than it is. And of course what I see on my monitor may be different from yours. But on my monitor the second picture is the closest to the color if you have it inside.