Plastic Tape On Hardware: Leave On/off??

:wtf: :roflmfao: YOUR SICK!!!!! I take it off as soon as i bring it home, then I stick it onto the raincoat pkg. I have saved every single tape piece.

OK, I feel better now!!
I'll sleep on it, and will truly consider a closet-wide sweep this weekend when I can dedicate myself to this much-needed, yet embarrassingly stressful task!!
How about the fact that I have every single orange box? They are in a moving box in the garage. DH thinks it's sick (I don't think he knows about my plastic "problem" though!!):roflmfao:

My ex-SA advised me to remove all plastic from hardware. According to him, if you leave the plastic on too long, it may start getting glued and melted onto the hardware.

I believe him, that was what happened to one of my Fendi bags ...

OK, I feel better now!!
I'll sleep on it, and will truly consider a closet-wide sweep this weekend when I can dedicate myself to this much-needed, yet embarrassingly stressful task!!
How about the fact that I have every single orange box? They are in a moving box in the garage. DH thinks it's sick (I don't think he knows about my plastic "problem" though!!):roflmfao:

:roflmfao: I keep all my boxes too,.. they actually look so cool arranges all through the top of my closet. I have TONS of boxes, I just love looking up and seeing my accomplishments!

OK, OK, I did it ...deep breath...on the black bag, anyway...better late than never I suppose. Sorry about the juicy CSI:Miami-looking fingerprint, this was a rush job...

Attachments

• With plastic0001.JPG
    With plastic0001.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Without plastic0001.JPG
    Without plastic0001.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 104
OK, OK, I did it ...deep breath...on the black bag, anyway...better late than never I suppose. Sorry about the juicy CSI:Miami-looking fingerprint, this was a rush job...

YAY!!!:yahoo: You feeling ok? Not light-headed? Lol! You know.. I can't say much coz I still have it on the turnlock thing and the feet. The strap ones, GONE on day one but like some others here, I kept them, mine's on a used-up sticker sheet. Don't ask me why I kept a used-up sticker sheet... :rolleyes:

Bagg.....OT, but.......is that your livingroom under your Santa Baby song????? If so it's gorgeous and I'd better get off the stick and do a little something in my own house!!!!!!!!

Keeping the plastic on seems equivalent to:
1. buying a lampshape and keeping the plastic on
2. plastic slipcovers on a sofa
3. Minnie Pearl with the price tag on her hat
It seems a bit "tacky" to me.

LOL - girls that are plastic-keepers....please don't tell me you kept the stump of your babies' umbillical cords, too?

I had a friend that did that - I dry heave just thinking about it - LOL!!!

Hey! I kept my kids stumps! Nothing wrong with that! I also kept their first nail clippings and hair and for my youngest I had a c-section and I kept my staples to remind me of the pain so I won't have any more rotten kids anymore!