My Paraty has a sister.....

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
My purple calfskin just arrived today and I sat her with her sister, the lambskin purple paraty....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

They are both stunning but the colours are soooo different that it makes me love both even more....

I am sooooooooo inlove...:cloud9::love:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01659.JPG
    DSC01659.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC01660.JPG
    DSC01660.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 478
Congrats - it is beautiful and yes they are very different:yahoo:
And I always thought Tag was the purple lover in the Chloe forum :thinking:now we have 2 :graucho: - Go purple !!!!!!

Whoa Mona, that's wild! I can't beleive how different the colours are between the leathers. Very clever to get your new one with a pocket. It really looks like you have 2 different bags.
Please enlighten me, can you describe the differences between the calf and lamb, and do you prefer one over the other in the Paraty?

Congratulations! I'm really impressed with your choice! :yahoo:

Thanks Juda, Raquel, insane-maryjane....

I am a HUGE purple fan but can't have to many bags of the exact same colour so I sold off my purple YSL downtown to make way for this beauty...

Whoa Mona, that's wild! I can't beleive how different the colours are between the leathers. Very clever to get your new one with a pocket. It really looks like you have 2 different bags.
Please enlighten me, can you describe the differences between the calf and lamb, and do you prefer one over the other in the Paraty?

Congratulations! I'm really impressed with your choice! :yahoo:

My new one is the dark purple without the pocket...its a super dark purple!

The lambskin is very luxurious looking and has a shine to the leather.....I got so many compliments on how stunning is. I think its a little dressier.

The calfskin without the pocket is very matte and rugged looking, not as dressy but very solid.

right now I LOVE both....but I think the calfskin will be my more casual Paraty, while lambskin will be more dressy.

The lambskin is very luxurious looking and has a shine to the leather.....I got so many compliments on how stunning is. I think its a little dressier.

The calfskin without the pocket is very matte and rugged looking, not as dressy but very solid.

right now I LOVE both....but I think the calfskin will be my more casual Paraty, while lambskin will be more dressy.

I agree! My Paraty is calfskin and I think is more versatile...but lambskin is so cute....

Thanks Mona, very good points. I didn't think of that in terms of how dressy they look. But excellent point. I was more concerned about wear and tear. I will take that into consideration in the future. My gosh they're just gorgeous! Excellent choices!!!

Wow, Mona, two stunning purple Paratys!!! :yahoo: You are such a lucky girl! They truly are very different and the leather wears differently, too! I think they are both the same size, right? The calfskin one looks a tad bigger. Maybe because the slouch of the lambskin makes that one look a bit smaller? Congratulations!!

Both Paratys are so beautiful and they do look completely different! The deep purple on the calfksin is so gorgeous - it's like a deep neutral that will go with everything. Great choices!