Dilema whether to purchase or not..

calg1907

Nov 1, 2009
I am eyeing for this Red Chanel Shopping Tote bag from ebay..it costs $1550.00 for a Buy It Now. It's pre owned but it really looks new plus the color is bright red.

I checked the authenticity (its authentic) plus the year model from here. I learned that its 1996-1999 model.

My husband is having second thoughts if i should get it considering the mdoel year but i really do like it. I've been searching over the internet and here (tpf) if anyone has the same bag and what is it like.

The seller actually sent me 2 photos of this bag when worn but in black.anyone who has this bag in red ? please please let me know.Many thanks and pls enlighten me..

Thanks in Advance!

note:
attached is the photo that the seller sent me

Last edited by a moderator:
The attached photo is from the seller. It is her own file and from her past sale..she sent the photo to quickly provide me
an idea how the bag looks like when it's worn coz i requested for it.

i am eyeing for this red chanel shopping tote bag from ebay..it costs $1550.00 for a buy it now. It's pre owned but it really looks new plus the color is bright red.

I checked the authenticity (its authentic) plus the year model from here. I learned that its 1996-1999 model.

My husband is having second thoughts if i should get it considering the mdoel year but i really do like it. I've been searching over the internet and here (tpf) if anyone has the same bag and what is it like.

The seller actually sent me 2 photos of this bag when worn but in black.anyone who has this bag in red ? Please please let me know.many thanks and pls enlighten me..

Thanks in advance!

Note:
Attached is the photo that the seller sent me

Hmm...it's just as easy to take a snap of the red & email you the pic. I've asked sellers before & haven't had any problems. You really need to see the actual bag before you buy.