Not Feeling the Sabrina

Don't feel guilty. If you don't love it, you don't love it. Are you able to take it back and exchange it for something you would love more? Where did you purchase it?

nothing to feel guilty about

if you dont love it , its your personal choice

i have two small sabrinas, so i am not sure how a large one would work for me or not work for me

i love that its short and wide, leaves out the searching part when i am trying to find something

well, i am sure you will find something that works for you

Aww, don't feel guilty. Maybe it's just not the type of bag for you. I think they're cute but I worry that if I get one it'll be a "black hole" bag. I tend to favour bags with lots of pockets and compartments for organization, like the Maggie. You just need to find the right type of bag for you because then you'll love it. And everyone deserves to love their bags:smile:

This is my biggest problem with my large sabrina. I hate trying to search for my chapstick or even my phone. Sometimes I would get so frustrated looking for something.

you could just put everything into wristlets and then when you want something it will be easy to find because you will know what wristlet its in:smile: and your phone you could just put in the side inside pocket

but the large sabrinas are just that Large:biggrin:

Thats right, you'll know when you find the bag you really love. You shouldn't feel bad though because the perfect bag takes time to find, kinda like the perfect man,lol. Good luck!!!!;)

Don't feel guilty! If we all liked EXACTLY the same thing... well we might just live in Stepford :P As much as I love the sabrina style... I haven't bought one [yet] because there are other bags I love more ;) There are some ladies who have LOTS of sabrinas :nuts: Some have lots of Zoes.... Some lean more towards Legacy bags, or in bunny's case anything python :smile: Some ladies don't like to have multiples, and spread their love to different styles. Don't ever feel guilty about your choice of bag, EVER. Okay? ;)

you could just put everything into wristlets and then when you want something it will be easy to find because you will know what wristlet its in:smile: and your phone you could just put in the side inside pocket

but the large sabrinas are just that Large:biggrin:

Coach should make a medium size!! *Draws up a petition*

That's one of the things that is SO HARD about spending alot of time on TpF. Making yourself understand that not everyone's HG is YOUR HG!!!

It took me awhile to come to grips with this, and I'll admit I still struggle with it!!!

Aww, don't feel guilty. Maybe it's just not the type of bag for you. I think they're cute but I worry that if I get one it'll be a "black hole" bag. I tend to favour bags with lots of pockets and compartments for organization, like the Maggie. You just need to find the right type of bag for you because then you'll love it. And everyone deserves to love their bags:smile:

That is a really good idea. I need to invest in wristlets!!! Maybe I will find some good ones when I go to the outlet in two weeks. But my Sabrina is packed away in her box for now. I am switching between my XL colbalt Maggie and my new plum Hailey. Hailey is everything I loved about the Sabrina style put into a crossbody that is a lot easier to find the little things.

Don't feel bad, we can't all be stepfords. Not everyone likes the same stuff, it's all good. How about an insert? I have to admit, my Sabrina opening got some taking used to, but I do love my girls. I have 4 lg ones.
Find one that works for you, and love it to death!