Pap 30: Who can fit it on their shoulder?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I tried on the pap 30 in mono a long long time ago and I can't remember if I could get it over my shoulder or not.
I'm 5'5 and about a US size 8.
I used to carry an old Dooney Bourke barrel bag (back before I knew about LV LOL) and it fit great on my shoulder.

I'm think this may solve my dilemma of finding a versatile shoulder bag that can also be handheld and still looks sophisticated and not as casual as a tote.

I can fit it on my shoulder, but think it looks odd! :shame: It looks like a big rolled up something right under your armpit! ;) Definitely think it should be used more as a hand held (or in the crook of your arm) bag!

HTH!

I can fit both the 30 and 26 on my shoulder, although 26 is a REALLY tight squeeze! I don't think carrying the 30 on your shoulder is awkward... I just swing the bag back a bit so it's resting against my back and not in my armpit, but not back so much that the bag is vertical against my back.

i can fit the papillon 30 on my shoulder. i'm about 5'3" and u.s. size 0-2. i don't think the papillon is awkward as a shoulder bag at all. i carry it both on my shoulder and in the crook of my arm all the time.