Chanel Packaging ribbon

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Forgive me if this has already been discussed(tried searching for a topic like this one). I was wondering what you ladies do with your ribbons(ones used to tie on the boxes or shopping bags)? I alway look forward to having my gift wrapped because of the ribbon. I start to think..cool two gifts in one:love: . I wear mine as a headband, ponytail tie, around my wrist, as a choker. Recently received a gift and got excited when I saw they wrapped it in a gold version of the traditional black and white. I guess it was for the holiday season.

Am I the only one that keeps mine:smile: ?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed(tried searching for a topic like this one). I was wondering what you ladies do with your ribbons(ones used to tie on the boxes or shopping bags)? I alway look forward to having my gift wrapped because of the ribbon. I start to think..cool two gifts in one:love: . I wear mine as a headband, ponytail tie, around my wrist, as a choker. Recently received a gift and got excited when I saw they wrapped it in a gold version of the traditional black and white. I guess it was for the holiday season.

Am I the only one that keeps mine:smile: ?[/quo

I keep my ribbons also. I dont wear them, but I keep them displayed in one of my curio cabinets.:yes:

I keep mine, or rather, I don't throw them away. I have no idea where they are though. Even the one from last week's shoe purchase is lost. (But not thrown out!)

They use the ribbon to tie the handles of the black shopping bag together. They keep the ribbon quite long so it hangs down the sides a bit. I've never asked them to gift-wrap.

here is a the pic a promised. Sorry ladies about the pic. Too late to late to catch natural sunlight. I assumed this is complimentary. Atleast in here in O-town. My SA, Cassandra, always wraps up all my purchases really pretty with out me ever asking:love:

Attachments

• Chanel gold ribbon.jpg
    Chanel gold ribbon.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 210