after thanksgiving sale scoops!

thank you everyone! i'm excited to take it our for a spin - but before i do that, any special care instructions for me to minimize scratches? does the box leather sit well with rain or snow (not like there's snow where i am, just curious)? tia.

No rain, no snow if you can help it Pazt. Although, I must say both my Box Hac and Chamonix Bolide have done amazingly well in a lite drizzle.....no downpour though. I just had to wipe them dry right away and all was well. If it's a heavy rain, I'll take out the Togo or Chevre instead.

No rain, no snow if you can help it Pazt. Although, I must say both my Box Hac and Chamonix Bolide have done amazingly well in a lite drizzle.....no downpour though. I just had to wipe them dry right away and all was well. If it's a heavy rain, I'll take out the Togo or Chevre instead.

thanks, D! i know i can count on you - with your awesome weather there, am surprised you'll be worried about it! thanks! :yahoo:

thank you everyone! i'm excited to take it our for a spin - but before i do that, any special care instructions for me to minimize scratches? does the box leather sit well with rain or snow (not like there's snow where i am, just curious)? tia.

it's inevitable that it'll get scratches no matter how careful u are. i've already gotten scratches on mine. i totally freaked out at the first one but eventually learned to just let it go with the scratches that came afterwards. that first scratch really doesn't look that bad anymore i guess since it has blended in with the other ones! haha not so much an eyesore.... moviegirl will soon experience the same thing herself with her new box birkin!