Looking for matching wallter

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
Hello ladies

I bought a cobalt maggie and cobalt sabrina and I am having a hard time tracking down a matching wallet for it. I have been searching everywhere
but no luck maybe someone can help me locate one thankyou

The cobalt wallets were department store exclusives - Macy's, Dillard's, Nordstrom's, etc. You CAN still call Coach JAX and order them - they DO have them in stock. They have the small Madison wallets, wristlets, miniskinnies, and the large checkbook wallets ALL in patent cobalt or patent graphite. :biggrin:

I have tried macy's and nordstrom no luck maybe if I had item number that way they would know what I am taliking about thankyou

I saw the checkbook wallet, small wallet, wristlet, and mini skinny in both cobalt and graphite at my local dillards in Tampa and Brandon, FL. They were 30% off with an additional 30% off this weekend. I picked up the graphite checkbook wallet earlier today. They will probably ship if you don't have a Dillards in your area.

This is an old thread but I just got my small graphite Sabrina and I would LOVE to have a matching wallet. Does anyone know if any department stores still carry the wallets in graphite? And if so, how much are they? I'm hoping for a checkbook one. The small one is just too small for me. Thanks!