Lamarthe

Ahh yeah, they're pretty hard to come by. I think I'm taking the trip to Paris this summer so I might check out the boutique there. I think they have a store somewhere in Quebec, if you're ever in the area. Sorry if this is so vague. :weird:

Not to bring up an olddddd thread but I figured it's better then starting a new one.

I saw one at a thrift store last week and they wanted $150 for it. Sure it looked like a really nice purse but they were probably half that at Marshalls. I LoL'd. Needed to look it up here since I've never heard of it before. It's a shame they are starting to overprice some things anymore.

I suppose they are popular to the people who know and buy them. I love my Lamarthe large Exception hobo in white. Great drape, simple styling.

I've never seen one in a TJ Maxx or other discount store. I'd love it if they showed up at mine.

Lol thread resurrected from the dead...

Some of these are absolutely adorable! Does anyone own one?

Yes I do!

451157451A_12_f.jpg

I own a beautiful black grain leather tote that I think was called 'Audrey' - I don't think they make it anymore, but I would say it is the most classic bag I own.