Mustard Croc goodness & a Plum MAM(with pics)!!!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
This will probably be my last batch of bags for a while(OK lil while). I want to enjoy all that I have acquired in the recent weeks & my wallets could do with a well deserved break. :yahoo:

I love the Croc & I especially love the Mustard(now that I have all the colours). It just POPs against gunmetal. Nevermind the croc eating birds coz the colours go well together IMO.

I also love pebbled leather & am so glad I got the Plum. The colour is however a little too purple, I was hoping it would be pinky plum. But the striped lining is just the icing I need.

Mustard Croc Rocker & MAC, Plum MAM with strap

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mustard4.jpg
    mustard4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 3,786
  • mustard1r.JPG
    mustard1r.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 3,759
Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

attachment.php

The back has uneven embossed patterns but I am warming up to it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The MAC has some spots on the front & the back. They are not stains so I think they should be part of the leather?

Attachments

• mustardrocker2.JPG
    mustardrocker2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 482
  • mustardrocker3.JPG
    mustardrocker3.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 484
  • mustardcrocmac4.JPG
    mustardcrocmac4.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 516
  • mustardcrocmac2.JPG
    mustardcrocmac2.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
attachment.php

It's a little less vibrant IRL.

attachment.php

Pretty good representation of the colour. This shows the pebbled goodness!​

Attachments

• plum2.JPG
    plum2.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 480
  • plum5.JPG
    plum5.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Wow...mustard croc is something I totally would have passed over...but all these reveals...well, they make me rethink that!! Gorgeous rocker and MAC!!

And plum is yummy!!!

D, Plum sure is yummy but I think Wine is juicy-ier. I like juicy over muted shades but the pebbled leather is making me love it. Mustard is a must have IMO. Psst get something small? Like the Rocker?

Oh they are beautiful!! I think I'm falling head over heels over all these RM croc leather. It's delicious! I ADORE ADORE your Plum MAM though. Oh god she's a beauty!! :faint: Sooo Beautiful!

I love your signature pic! You take excellent photos!!!

Yes these Croc leather are TDF! You don't like the bird lining tho yeah? The Plum is so yummy pebble-y. This range of pebbled leathers are the best. My Devote is the same leather & after 2 days of use, it just slouches soooo yummy-ly!