Alexander Wang CLOSED - Authenticate This ALEXANDER WANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
He there! Authenticate this Alexander Wang one, please.
There is only one day for auction left and I`m not sure...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280414697730&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I`m not sure about white rope on the label. And this are some pics of "made in china" label & etc.

tagxp.jpg

bdbcjwb2kkgrhquheeerf3c.jpg

bdbc4qmkkgrhqmhckerfg9g.jpg

bdbdpgwkkgrhqqhcwerfuh1.jpg

bdb2tqcgkkgrhqmhemerfrk.jpg

The bag looks authentic to me, but then again it is so difficult to authentic this bag by pictures. I only buy from power sellers or seller who has sold maaany items and doesn't have more than one negative feedback. This seller has only sold 17 items, so i don't know if you should trust or not:S

He there! Authenticate this Alexander Wang one, please.
There is only one day for auction left and I`m not sure...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280414697730&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I`m not sure about white rope on the label. And this are some pics of "made in china" label & etc.

tagxp.jpg

bdbcjwb2kkgrhquheeerf3c.jpg

bdbc4qmkkgrhqmhckerfg9g.jpg

bdbdpgwkkgrhqqhcwerfuh1.jpg

bdb2tqcgkkgrhqmhemerfrk.jpg

Really difficult to say.
The white rope on the tag and the font on the made in china tag are off to me. The made in china tag is sticking out too much too. In the authentic bags, the tags are sewn in so close they are hard to find.

I am starting to be worried about my bag to now, when I see how many fake bags it is out there. It was a low buy it now price compared to other bags on ebay, 825$

But I just can't see any signs of it being not authentic:S The lather is nice, the bag is really heavy, it's really well done on the lingings and everything. I got a copy of the receipt and it had the name of the seller and everything, I just don't know how easy it is to fake a receipt:S The dust bag is for sure authentic though, exactly the same as my other AW dust bag.

would be thankful if anyone else could take a look?

here is the link again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-ALEXANDER-...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item3ca68ba655

Is the "made in china" tag in the photo the same one as you received? I'm regarding to the slanted font. If so, then the bag is more than likely real. I have 4 authentic AW bags and they all have the same exact "made in" tag. Also,the big, thick white cardboard Alexander Wang tag that comes with the bag (not the one that claims authenticity or how to care for it) should have a style and color # and size on the back of it. Fakes ones don't have that (well at least not yet).

Another note is to be weary of sellers that sell a lot of AW bags for well under retail. I noticed a lot of sellers sell these under "private" listings so that others can't see previous listings or the buyers that purchased them. If you look carefully at some of the different sellers, they're using the same Barneys.com receipt on their listings. Maybe it's the same seller under 2-3 different names...don't know.

thank you so much for your help!

The receipt I got is from a ship called "alchemist" in Miami, anyone know this shop?

Also checked the made in china tag in my Brenda to the one on the Coco bag and its identical.

did not get the white thick cardboard tag though, maybe it was thrown away because she had used the bag since she got it in july. I will send her a mail and ask for it.

@fashionfauxpas
I totally was about to buy that bag you bought on ebay but when I got back someone (you) had already bought it LOL I truly think yours is real though. I have bought 2 bags on ebay that are fake now. the second one I got I sent back and have only received less than half of my money back. The seller has been a COMPLETE AND TOTAL NIGHTMARE. They are re-selling the bag on ebay RIGHT NOW claiming once again authenticity guaranteed (just like mine was -NOT-) BEWARE of: lainbargainfashions

they sell FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE AW bags

ALSO- does anyone know anything about ebay seller ID: MYJUICYSECRET

They have been selling a TON of "guaranteed authentic" alexander wang bags on ebay over the past few months and I always wondered... what IS your JUICY secret LOL

I sent them a message WAY back asking why their starting price was so low and that it made me wary that it was 100% authentic and they said b/c it ends high and she guaranteed authenticity... but I do know that that doesn't mean ANYTHING lol ...

I also have a thread: EBAY ALEXANDER WANG COCO DUFFEL
for all ebay type ish but authenticate this stuff stays here...

AKE: So sorry to hear the seller's a nightmare. I can't believe they're so bold as to resell a fake. They probably know they have you over a barrel....not fully refunding until after so many days so that you can't leave them negative feedback (at least that's my guess).

As for the other seller with the name Juicy in it, I firmly believe it's all fake. Not just AW bags, but the other brands as well. In a couple of past listings, there were some obvious signs and of course the photos are NEVER clear enough. I've asked for detailed photos several times and have never gotten a response. Figures. I say "buyer beware!".

Status
Not open for further replies.