Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Got this yesterday - stuart weitzman thigh high black boots (with a one inch platform!) I totally love them!!!

DSCN2371.jpg

(I did put on a pair of black tights after - just wanted to take the picture without the tights first, though it got pretty warm by the afternoon)

GhstDreamer: Those boots look GREAT on you! Maybe it is just the angle of the photo, but they don't look as high as they probably are (at least with a 1" platform I'd expect them to be pretty high!). They are very flattering on you.

Here are my two most recent pair:

From DSW - NYLA Sage (should be arriving today or tomorrow, woot!)

nyla_sage.jpeg

From 6pm.com - rsvp Mary-Kate (just ordered today)

rsvp_marykate.jpg

I already own about half a dozen pair of oxfords (at least.. ) but none that are RED! I am so excited.

GhstDreamer: Those boots look GREAT on you! Maybe it is just the angle of the photo, but they don't look as high as they probably are (at least with a 1" platform I'd expect them to be pretty high!). They are very flattering on you.

Thanks! They're a 4 inch heel but from the angle they look a lot lower. They're also black suede - I wish they were available in burgundy...

shoesreedit.jpg

Michael Shannon Black Bow Heels from a recent photoshoot I did. I fell in love with them and ended up buying a pair from Off Broadway Shoe Store. The heels zip up in the back and the bow clips it shut.​

------​

shoesreedit2.jpg

Recently purchased these LV Spicy Sandals. They were too gorgeous not to buy. :biggrin:

shoesreedit.jpg

Michael Shannon Black Bow Heels from a recent photoshoot I did. I fell in love with them and ended up buying a pair from Off Broadway Shoe Store. The heels zip up in the back and the bow clips it shut.​

------​

Love these. How much did you buy it for? Do anyone know if any online store that is selling this? I don't live in US. So need to purchase it online. :sad:

Last edited: