Puppy Growing Up - First Snow!

Jun 16, 2006
Oh my how time flies. Some of you may have seen my Puppy Makes Three post with our newest addition Trooper to the family. Well, he's getting huge! He's bigger than Quinn, our Siberian Husky female (although she still weighs more!) and he's up to 41 pounds as of last Tuesday...so he's probably heavier now.

He's losing that 'puppy' look. And now he's had his first snowfall!!! :P

It started falling last night...
309142904_11546887af.jpg

309142900_1e55b77d8a.jpg

309137861_3f51dd0eac.jpg

And of course the big dogs are also enjoying the weather.
309140577_3544d8e75f.jpg

Everyone having fun!!!
309166983_bbd10dd15e.jpg

309166986_ea8ced4b03.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! He's such a doll and makes us laugh every day with his antics.

OMG!! Those photos are so beautiful they almost don't look real. What a sweet day for the puppy! Thanks for sharing, the pics made my night!!

What a beautiful family you have! Your dogs are gorgeous! I have a pet named Quinn, too.....but she's the complete opposite of your baby. She's a teeny six-pound calico cat!

What a beautiful family you have! Your dogs are gorgeous! I have a pet named Quinn, too.....but she's the complete opposite of your baby. She's a teeny six-pound calico cat!

That IS opposite! LOL Our Quinn is too fat...up to 55 pounds now and the vet is getting on us ot get her thinner. :sad: Poor baby. Too many snacks.

Code:
ETA: In fact, if you did make them into Christmas cards, I'd buy them!

LOL If I knew how to make cards I would totally do that! I might have to see if I can get one of my contacts in the Etsy world to make cards from them. I'd LOVE to use them as our Christmas cards this year!!! They are our babies after all. :P