Legitimate Sites w. Auth. Bags..eliteluxury one of them?

ThankYou, Swanky Mama & Bgaholic....I keep hearing what you have posted, but once again, I would love to know how powersellers on ebay can afford to pay $600, & way up for new retail bags, only to resell them for the same price they paid, or even less...because what I have been told, and what you both are also saying, would confirm that as being the case. Add to the seller's cost, listing fees, & final value fees to ebay & pay pal, and it does not compute..no way! :nono:
Maybe the word "wholesale" is offensive or tacky, but whatever the preferred term or label; These sellers are absolutely buying from a source that enables them to resell at below retail. A well guarded secret, for sure:crybaby:
Anyway, thanks for your posts!

Wholesale isn't the right word. A lot of these people go to outlets. There is a balenciaga outlet, a chanel outlet, gucci etc.
The only company that I think doesn't have one is LV.
They probably wait until super sales at the outlets that most people don't have access to (these designers don't have many outlets) and then resell on ebay.

Wholesale isn't the right word. A lot of these people go to outlets. There is a balenciaga outlet, a chanel outlet, gucci etc.
The only company that I think doesn't have one is LV.
They probably wait until super sales at the outlets that most people don't have access to (these designers don't have many outlets) and then resell on ebay.

Thanks, leeleerae..That is a possiblity...But as you mentioned, there are very few outlets, which may not be accessible to many. I stubbornly maintain that there must be internet sources. I have invested months of searching,/investigating etc..Most offer bogus bags, promising authenticity..Not! I've purchased three "authentic" bags from three different websites. Other sites offer used bags, without tags, dustbags, etc :rant:

Last edited:
OP, sorry but there really are not any secret "wholesale" websites from which individuals buy authentic goods directly from the manufacturers. :nogood:

Any website that claims to sell designer goods "at wholesale" is sure not selling authentic items. :nogood:

You can maintain that, but it won't make it true.:smile:

Chanel, Hermes & LV don't even allow Neiman's to sell their stuff full price online. They certainly will not be authorizing people to acquire their pieces wholesale, they have a HUGE amount of control of how their pieces are distributed.
^^She's right, it's either outlet or a friend acquiring pieces w/ an employee discount or always getting to the sales first.
Geez, or even theft :s

Thanks, leeleerae..That is a possiblity...But as you mentioned, there are very few outlets, which may not be accessible to many. I stubbornly maintain that there must be internet sources. I have invested months of searching,/investigating etc..Most offer bogus bags, promising authenticity..Not! I've purchased three "authentic" bags from three different websites. Other sites offer used bags, without tags, dustbags, etc :rant:

alot of powersellers on ebay also sell on consignment - so they don't actually buy the bag and resell it, but sell it on behalf of the owner, and the powerseller gets a cut of the sale

Thanks Girls?...Appreciate all your posts...Yes, as Leeleerae points out, I was asking about new bags..What you mention, SwankyMama is true. I KNOW how difficult it is to gain access to these bags, especially for outlet/discount prices to allow for resale. What I have been saying all along, here, is that there ARE ebay powersellers with Great reputations & feedback, who sell NEW LV, etc at prices well below retail..Therefore, they could not afford to do that, along with figuring in their seller & final value fees unless they were making a profit..If they are making a profit, (which is an obvious fact, or they could not reach their height of success), then it stands to reason that they are buying from a source which offers enough discount on these new bags to still afford a decent profit after all their cost...These are facts, along with simple math. (not intended to be sarcastic, there);)

BEAUTY CHIC, THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I thought I saw that site also offer RECEIPTS for alot of their bags!!!! Very weird!
STILL!..Not one offer from anyone on the forum to share a legitimate website which offers AUTHENTIC bags at genuine wholesale!!??? C'mom someone..Be generous & kind. I KNOW there are sources, or like I said earlier, the ebay powersellers could NEVER afford to continually sell authentic NEW bags at such low prices...Even used bags go for more! Guess whoever has this info, and is a member of the forum, is keeping a tight lip.

I'm back about 2 MONTHS after returning the bag and guess what? NO REFUND! I paid through Pay Pal and they're looking into it but they have some 45 day limit for disputes which I believe these scam artists knew about and hence took that long to get me the bag, me discover it's a big ol' fake and NOT get my money back. THey have ignored emails, calls and now I'm just reallly ****ED!!! I've contacted the BBB and I'll let EVERYONE KNOW that this so called company is a big SCAM.

Thanks Girls?...Appreciate all your posts...Yes, as Leeleerae points out, I was asking about new bags..What you mention, SwankyMama is true. I KNOW how difficult it is to gain access to these bags, especially for outlet/discount prices to allow for resale. What I have been saying all along, here, is that there ARE ebay powersellers with Great reputations & feedback, who sell NEW LV, etc at prices well below retail..Therefore, they could not afford to do that, along with figuring in their seller & final value fees unless they were making a profit..If they are making a profit, (which is an obvious fact, or they could not reach their height of success), then it stands to reason that they are buying from a source which offers enough discount on these new bags to still afford a decent profit after all their cost...These are facts, along with simple math. (not intended to be sarcastic, there);)

If the eBay Powersellers aren't selling fakes (and quite a few of them do), they are most likely consignors. They buy authentic unwanted bags from individuals and resell them. Let-Trade is a Powerseller who does this. Some of the bags might be like new, but others are gently used. Those who posted that authentic wholesale doesn't exist are right.
Since you mention LV specifically, the only true legitimate source for authentic LV is LouisVuitton.com or an LV store. LV never goes on sale, doesn't wholesale (obviously), and they don't even have outlets. Unsold bags stay in the boutique until they are sold or they are destroyed.