S/s 2007 ?!?!?!?!?!

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Have you recently viewed the LV S/S 07 collections? Did you notice a bag that was red/white/blue with checks, and had a big circle LV stamp on it? In hongkong and china, these bags are known as "hong/bak/lam" which is "red, white, blue", and loads of old and distressed people carry them whilst travelling. They're made of plastic and are usually used for travelling. Anyways, how much do you think this bag costs making in the first place? 2pounds? 1pound??? It irks me to know that LV would come up with such a hideously horrendous bag, and sell it for hundreds of quid!

Don't fall into the trap and buy THAT bag!!

Yes, I think I know exactly which bag your'e talking about. It's that sort of plasticy fabricy looking bag.

I'm telling you guys...LV thinks we're all a bunch of morons.

They must think: well they (the consumer) keep paying the price despite our ridiculous price increases 3 times a year. I wonder just how much we can get away with? Let's try selling an ugly plastic shopping bag for an inflated price and see if they bite. Those lucky folks over at Chanel beat us to the trash bag tote idea and those are selling like wildfire. :P

They must think: well they (the consumer) keep paying the price despite our ridiculous price increases 3 times a year. I wonder just how much we can get away with? Let's try selling an ugly plastic shopping bag for an inflated price and see if they bite. Those lucky folks over at Chanel beat us to the trash bag tote idea and those are selling like wildfire. :P

LOL!!! :roflmfao:

This bag seriously looks like those 10 dollar HKD (meaning around $1.5 USD) bags that old ladies tote around for travelling. What was Marc thinking? It's not like we're so brainwashed into thinking that everything from LV is a must buy...

This bag seriously looks like those 10 dollar HKD (meaning around $1.5 USD) bags that old ladies tote around for travelling. What was Marc thinking? It's not like we're so brainwashed into thinking that everything from LV is a must buy...

i agree! i can literally hear the hongkong old ladies screaming "fai di hang la!!!" hehe.:graucho: