Anna Wintour's Necklace

Hi, I too have been looking for the Anna Wintour necklace from the September issue. I can't find anything that's not outrageously expensive so I've decided to commission one myself in Swarovski crystals (easy because I live in Hong Kong).
I've gone for the citrine colour and it will apparently be back in a week. If it looks good I'll post a picture and then if anyone's interested I'd be happy to get one for you too.
Best wishes, Nerida

Ladies, check out the Vogue June 2008 issue and the photo shoot with Pierce Brosnan. The model is wearing a Balenciaga crystal necklace that you can purchase at Balenciaga.com and it is around $700 - $800.

I found a fabulous necklace like hers:

xxx
please read our rules

This artist custom-makes everything, so you can get it in the blue like she wears in the film too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son has a friend who works with Anna Wintour and she says they are from the London jeweler S.J. Phillips LTD. I went on their website but did not see anything that was exactly the same. Maybe they did them custom for her. They must be expensive!! Desert Mermaid

Did they happen to say how much they are (dare I ask)?
I did not have the courage to ask! But a similar item on the website gives a price estimate of between 5 and 10 thousand Pounds, with others costing much more. Check out the website to get an idea of what they look like. If you enquire, they will be happy to supply prices--let me know!