Sienna Miller Thread

I dont know much about this girl...but atleast she has a top on in these pics.

Generally us Brits like to wear clothes when walking our dogs in London! :supacool:

Aw, I like Sienna Miller. I heard someone sprayed painted "slut" on the side of her house. What jerks.

Unfortunatly some people are very quick to judge when they don't know the facts! Very immature if you ask me!

Sienna Miller is one of the hottest style trendsetters to hit the fashion scene in a long time. She always looks fabulous in whatever bohemian inspired outfit she manages to pull together (with or without Jude Law on her arm). The basics of Sienna's fabulous look are simple and even the smallest aspects of it can easily be added to your own style repertoire.

siennamiller.jpg

I love her style, she always manages to look really stylish by throwing things together...she doesnt follow a particular style as such and defines her own style. She was quoted as saying she and her sister get their inspiration for their designs from driving through london as people arent afraid to be themselves and anything goes.

She never wears much makeup either which is nice as she still looks very beautiful and its nice to see someone without tons of makeup on. I love cheryl coles style also but she does wear an awful lot of makeup.

Sometimes being all immaculate and polished looks nice but kinda fake....like stepford wives.

Sienna Miller lives up to style icon status in New York - pics

sienna.jpg

Sienna Miller lived up to her status as a style icon as she signed autographs for fans on the streets of New York on 14th October.

The actress was on her way to film Late Night With David Letterman, and looked glamorous in a black harem jumpsuit and sequinned shrug.​