What are you buying with your 25% off discount?

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
I have been away from Coach for a while now, ever since I got into Louis Vuitton this spring, but I still only have three LV bags. Coach was my first higher-end bag, and while I am not as into it as I once was, I do love the scarves and accessories, etc.

But then I got the most recent 25% off card, and decided to browse around today to see if there is anything that will make it worth my while. I knew I wanted a leather bag, and I really wanted something with that hot legacy lining... So I decided, I MUST HAVE THIS!!

10330_B4WY-2_d2.jpg

10330_B4WY-1_d2.jpg

Reminds me a little of a Chloe, but I actually went over to the Chloe boutique in Bloomingdale's right after checking out this satchel, and I PREFERRED the Coach! Particularly since I will be buying it for one thousand dollars less than a Paddington. And it has way more room inside, easier to carry, etc.

Can't wait for Saturday!

Yeah you can always just ask for one, esp if you know your SA. They don't care -- they just want you to spend money ;) They are still making a profit, just not as much.

My SA once told me not to even worry about the card, and just say I want the 25% off for the preferred customer event. It worked.

If I don't get a PCE 25% off coupon, I'll just ask my SA Kerry at the Fair Oaks store, if she'll give me 25% off. I really want the legacy signature denim shoulder bag and of course accessories.
Coach - New LEGACY SIGNATURE DENIM SHOULDER BAG

<HIJACK>
Hi all, I'm a long time lurker here - anyway - the above link - where did that come from????? I look at Coach's website every day just about and unless I use that link above, I don't see it if I go to www.coach.com. What's going on??? I'm scared, what else have I been missing???

BTW, I LOVE that bag!!:love:
</END HIJACK!>

If you search by style number, it takes you to the product page, even if it's "hidden." Which is weird, but evidently they don't mind.

<HIJACK>
Hi all, I'm a long time lurker here - anyway - the above link - where did that come from????? I look at Coach's website every day just about and unless I use that link above, I don't see it if I go to www.coach.com. What's going on??? I'm scared, what else have I been missing???

BTW, I LOVE that bag!!:love:
</END HIJACK!>

well actually on the site its not listedd
if you have the new catalog
you can just type in the item number and it comes upp
ill give you the item numberss

Weekend Tote: 10500

Top Handle Pouch: 40315

Wedge Wristlet: 40313

Lorah Wedge: Q144

Shoulder Bag: 10489

Ali Shoulder Flap: 10491

Framed French Purse: 40312

thanks to krispin41

I think I'm going to try to NOT buy a purse right now (gasp!) - I just got another at the outlet and while I'd like to get another legacy bag, I think I will branch out and treat myself to some really nice gloves and/or shoes.

Ok, and maybe a wristlet. Man, I'm bad!

:yahoo: Woo-hoo! I just got mine today! I'll be hitting the Coach website this evening....Haven't bought a Coach since Summer.....Oh wait..I did buy a tote...I can't resist with the 25% off! At LEAST a pair of gloves!!!! :heart: Emmy

Yeah you can always just ask for one, esp if you know your SA. They don't care -- they just want you to spend money ;) They are still making a profit, just not as much.

My SA once told me not to even worry about the card, and just say I want the 25% off for the preferred customer event. It worked.

How do you guys get that close to the SAs? Because here in Houston, I haven't found any that are that nice, or that willing to help me out with a coupon. I've resorted to searching Ebay for one.

either a swingpack or the hippie...i need something crossbody.

i'm returning a few things that i can only get store credit for...so, it works out perfectly. :smile:

or else i'm just gonna end up getting accessories...(hellooo ipod case!)

How do you guys get that close to the SAs? Because here in Houston, I haven't found any that are that nice, or that willing to help me out with a coupon. I've resorted to searching Ebay for one.
i can't get close to sa's, either. but, for me, it's a distance thing. i only get out to that mall once a month or so...so by the time, i get there, schedules change and so do the sa's. so i don't even bother.