omg.. mizi on let-trade!

:sweatdrop: It is still beautiful and in the same condition as it came in. :yes: Thank you Let-Trade, and of course my boyfriend for the early Christmas present. :heart:

Oh you are the buyer of that beauty!!! :nuts:
Your boyfriend bought it to you! :wtf: he is so sweet and also RICH!! My bf never bought me christmas gift, only buy me a nice dinner in especial festival, I date with a miser :cursing:. I love that brand new mizi too, I checked my bank account and see if it is affordable to me, but I don't have enough money to buy it after I paid rent and utility fee.

Your boyfriend bought it to you! :wtf: he is so sweet and also RICH!! My bf never bought me christmas gift, only buy me a nice dinner in especial festival, I date with a miser :cursing:. I love that brand new mizi too, I checked my bank account and see if it is affordable to me, but I don't have enough money to buy it after I paid rent and utility fee.

I think you just made him a very happy man by saying that, unfortunately, he's placed me on a ban now.... :sad:

:confused1: I'm confused here :confused1: Who's talking ? Tony, Ada, etc.? :shrugs:

I thought about this one too since I missed out on the last mizi that was in perfect condition. But yeah, those stains on the vachetta would bother me way too much, and I like my bags to be in like new condition. I can wait it out for the next one to become available.

i am going to go ahead and wait. the watermarks would bother me way too much and i would ultimately regret the purchase.

Yeah - something should pop up soon, eBay or elsewhere :yes:

I was looking on Yahoo HK and I noticed that there were alot of REAL bags on sale (there were fakes too, but real bags too). ItalyStation.com.hk had some and other people with consignment shops in HK sell legitimate LV stuff. Pretty interesting stuff too :yes: Not that I would, but you might wanna take a look there too. They had a Mono Mizi there the other day.