Observation about Hermes

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
DH and I were talking this morning about...what else...Hermes and he said that Hermes is like the guy who treats women badly(ignores them, etc.) but they all go running after him. :roflmfao:
They play hard to get, we want them more. You ask them questions, they are evasive and you can't pin them down. They say "maybe someday" and we pant with longing. ;)
I just thought that was a funny observation! :P

oh kristie, i meant once you catch the one you were chasing. those hermes don't break you heart! the bank account, yes, but not the heart.
not the unrequited loves - those blow!

oh kristie, i meant once you catch the one you were chasing. those hermes don't break you heart! the bank account, yes, but not the heart.
not the unrequited loves - those blow!

ahh - I see! Well, you see this is why I am such a sucker for this brand - I was always chasing the elusive guy......

CB, great observation. I got offered a bag I wasn't looking for this morning on the phone, and I was like what? Just like that? No thanks; I need to chase it down for a long period of time, do the begging dance with DH, beat down others who are clamoring for it, wait impatiently for the FedEx man to show up, all the while relentlessly refreshing my Fedex tracking screen on the computer. It's all part of the fun. Or putting in an order and waiting forever for it to show up and getting an unexpected phone call that it arrived. That will do it for me too.

Am I the only one that hates waiting? I have been spoiled by really great experiences with Hermes and all my SA's. If I have to wait even a couple of days, I lose interest. I buy most of my bags by chance. If they have what I want, then it's meant to be...if not, then no.